Insurance marketers have spent millions informing prospects and policyholders about the availability of their web portals and encouraging policyholders to take an active role in the administration of their account. But customers span a wide range of sophistication levels in terms of Internet tools. For many, the process is straightforward. Others need assistance. Via co browsing, customer service departments can provide live help by establishing an instant visual connection with remote users that will:
- Increase customer satisfaction through more efficient resolution of issues.
- Decrease call time by creating an immediate understanding of what the customer needs.
- Increase accuracy by permitting the customer service representative to better view what is being entered while they listen to what the customer needs.
- Increase first call resolution by answering complicated questions on the spot.
- Decrease the time and costs involved in a service call by establishing an audio and visual connection at the same time.
- Increase the efficiency of your claims process by ensuring that the information is accurate up front and that all necessary information is included.
- Increase up-sell and cross-sell opportunities through personal interaction and a greater understanding of policyholder needs.
Read more about LiveLOOK's next generation co browsing technology here.